Blackbarrage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black

5 posters

Go down

Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black Empty Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black

Post by Afk Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:03 am

Posting this for nick and myself, he banned everyone online including owner i believe , he stake his bank.

Last edited by Afk on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Afk
Server Support
Server Support

Back to top Go down

Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black Empty Re: Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black

Post by Sleaze Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 am

I can't believe this. Lmao. Don't mind my reactions, but this is honestly ridiculous. Is this how you choose your staff? And the funny thing is, he was yelling at me earlier saying i was referring to him as "corrupt". Cause i know corrupt staff when i see them. Gf B l a c k. You got what you deserved.
Sleaze
Sleaze
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black Empty Re: Nick getting scammed and banned so did rest people online cause black

Post by difference Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:26 am

i agree 100% to b l a c k being banned he is a jerk to everybody. And yeah he also ip banned me.
difference
difference
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 am

Everyone is unipbanned, Also Black as been Ipbanned and His account Deleted. I'm sorry this happened to you guys.
Tyler
Tyler
Admin

https://blackbarragersps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godly Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 am

I Cannot Believe My Eyes!!! Shocked
Godly
Godly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleaze Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 pm

I told you i know corrupt staff when i see them. Lol
Sleaze
Sleaze
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down