Blackbarrage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP Banned.

Go down

IP Banned. Empty IP Banned.

Post by Afk Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:46 pm

I was ip banned for speaking to B l a c k about shitakes being demoted, and i asked him what situation should i have done last night. He warned me with a mute, warned me a 2nd time and did a ip ban instead of mute.

Afk
Server Support
Server Support

Back to top Go down

IP Banned. Empty Re: IP Banned.

Post by Afk Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Also, before then he was dicing with someone. He was laughing at nick for putting a max bet, and i said well you put min bets. He said i'm tired of you being so annoying afk. And was saying in clan chat Shitakes for admin, afk for ban many times. I didn't reply, he continued few more times and then said, " Oh no smart remarks? wow afk" He's obviously trying to tick me off to say something. Finally i broke and spoke to him saying your the one that told tyler, ect ect, he threaten to mute me as soon as i was talking. Few minutes later i ask him in pm how should i handle the situation? Should i dropped it? Giving to you? what should i done and he said last warning and ip ban me asap from there then.

Afk
Server Support
Server Support

Back to top Go down